STOP THIS PHILIPPINE ENDEMIC BIRD MASSACRE !!!

Hi Esteemed Visitors,

Today I received an email from my friend Mike Lu who's the president of the Wild Bird Club of the Philippines www.birdwatch.ph

It begins like this:
"Dear Friends
I seldom ask my friends to sign petitions or join signature campaigns
but this is horrible ! Please check out the petition site to see the links
and
the photos of dead birds. To think that hunting is already illegal
in the
Philippines, yet this is a nationwide network !...."

So my friends who are lovers of nature click on this link and sign the petition! It's unbelievable that there are still so many who thinks nothing of killing hundreds of birds just for fun! If we don't stop these monsters the next generation will not be able to see many of the beautiful birds and other animals that we still have now!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/revolting-local-bird-massacre-website

Thanks & Merry Christmas,
Alindanaw

No comments:

Lakbayan Map - Where the dragonfly has landed


My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.